Pale pink and white Chiffon blouse

The pale pink fabric for this blouse was lying in my stack for ages. I remember buying it at a Turkish market in Berlin. It has a very soft feel but despite it is some kind of chiffon it's pretty heavy. Something I didn't really notice until I sewed the shirt an wore it. Maybe I was blended by its sheerness and mentally thought it should be lightweight, haha. 



I doubled the layers partly. If you look closely you can see some light shining through the bottom part. The shirts upper part is doubled so it is opaque.






The white lace is some kind of synthetic/cotton mix. I'm not entirely sure of the consistence. It's stretchy so I fixed it in between with some stitches.


I used a pattern from Burda Style Magazine 07/12 in size 17 which is the smallest of the short sizes! It fits quite well so I didn't need to make any changes concerning the pattern.



Categories:

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.